Loading

Travelling

People travel for different reasons. I think nearly everybody travels every day or only uses some means of transport. An everyday form of travelling may be commuting to work or school, going shopping or visiting friends. The travelling forms for several days can be business trips and going to holidays.
There are two possibilities how you can travel. You can use your own means of transport for example your car or a bike or you can travel by public transport for example by bus, train, underground and so on. The own means of transport is more comfortable than the public one but if you drive must be careful and you can’t have a rest. If you use a bike you are great because you make your health better and you save our environment.
People and goods can be transported by land, air and water.
It is says that the water transport is relatively cheap but also slow. That’s why the rivers, seas and oceans are filled with ships and it is very dangerous because it pollutes the water and that’s why many water animals die. I think not so many people use water transports because they are afraid of sea-sick.
Air transport is expensive but very fast and comfortable. But I think that a big disadvantage of travelling by plane is that you have to be in airport about two hours before your departure. But some people can’t travel by air because they hate or they are afraid of highs.
Most of people travel by land. As I mentioned earlier they can use their own means of transport or they can use public one. We can use car, bus, train, underground, taxi, bike or motorbike.
    Travelling by car or by motorbike is quite expensive because the prices of petrol are so high. But is very pleasant because you can go nearly everywhere and you can go when you want. But in big cities is better travel by public transport. It is often overcrowded but it is faster than travelling by car. Because in large cities can be traffic jam an you can wait there several hours.
   
In my everyday life I use especially car and bus because I live in suburb of our town so I must commute to school. Nowadays I can travel by car because in Autumn I got a driving licence. It isn’t easy – at first I had to attend driving lessons and after them I had to pass a driving test. I like driving a car. In spite of I have a driving card I spend several minutes in a bus every day. In the morning it is about ten minutes but in the afternoon sometimes it is twenty minutes. The time depends on number of bus because each number has different route. If I travel somewhere with my friends we usually use trains. I like travelling by train I think it is very comfortable and it isn’t so expensive for students.
    A love travelling at all but the most I like travelling to abroad. I usually go abroad during the summer holidays and my journey is usually to the sea. If I travel abroad I like travel by plane. My farest destination was to Egypt. I was there twice I visited both Asia and African part of the country. It is very exciting country but I wouldn’t live there because women have no privileges there. But I can recommend to you for your holidays because there is beautiful life under the water and the nature isn’t typical for our climate conditions. I like the country.
    If you travel abroad you usually have book some accommodation. It can be for example hotel. Staying in the hotels is very pleasant and comfortable. The staff of hotels take care of you, it give all services what you want.

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat